It's that time of year again - flu season occurs every fall and winter. It is very important to practice good health habits, such as washing your hands. Washing your hands with soap and water on a regular basis can help prevent the spread of germs and illnesses to yourself and others. “Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs.” – CDC
CLEANPAK PRODUCES AN ENTIRE LINE OF HAND SOAPS
Check it out: https://www.cleanpakproducts.com/hand-soap
- CLEAN N FOAMY (P652) - High foaming hand soap for foaming dispensers with a pizzaz fragrance.
- CLEAN N FOAMY ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND SOAP W/ PCMX (P656)- High foaming anti-bacterial hand soap for bulk foam generating dispensers with a pizzaz fragrance.
- CHERRY PEARL LOTION SOAP (P148) - An extra thick pearlized hand soap with a strong cherry fragrance.
- COCO PEARL (P637) - Pearlized hand soap with a gentle coconut fragrance.
- HONEY ALMOND LOTION SOAP (P149) - Leaves the skin soft to the touch with a honey almond fragrance.
- INTEGRITY ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND SOAP W/ PCMX (P122) - A must for areas where food is prepared or served. PCMX is a germ fighting agent. Lemon fragrance.
- INTEGRITY ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND SOAP W/ PCMX (NO DYE OR FRAGRANCE) (P628) - A must for areas where food is prepared or served. PCMX is a germ fighting agent. Light chemical fragrance.
- SUPER PINK LOTION SOAP (P105) - Leaves the skin soft to the touch with a fresh fragrance.
To learn more information about the CDC and how to stay healthy this flu season: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/actions-prevent-flu.htm
October 11, 2019