The CDC states that everyday preventative actions can help prevent the spread of disease. Below are some helpful preventative tips:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wear a face mask if you show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
DISINFECTANTS: We are currently stocking 3 different scented disinfectant cleaners that have the Coronavirus claim. Lemonol (P400), Mintcide (P401), and Fresh Neutral (P402), check them out here.
HAND SOAP: We also manufacture anti-bacterial hand soaps, check them out here.
Please feel free to call us at (813) 740-8611 if you have any questions! Click the button below to learn more by heading over to the CDC website.