Corrosion Zero 10 lb. CAN
Corrosion Zero is a special corrosion preventative compound, an ultra thin hydrophobic film formulated without sulfates, chlorides, or halogens, that is unexcelled in preventing deterioration and contamination of all surfaces of electronic equipment and mechanical close-tolerance components.
This corrosion inhibitor contains extremely long-lasting, specially formulated and proprietary anti-corrosive inhibitors that provide a superior lubrication coefficient.
Unlike rigid coatings, the Corrosion Zero film remains flexible and will not crack when the treated material is subject to vibration and/or thermal expansion or contraction. It is the flexibility of the film that makes Corrosion Zero extremely effective against fretting corrosion. Also, because the film is not rigid, the film tends to be "self healing" and will fill scratches that are caused by the mating and/or unmating of close tolerance parts.
- 550°F flash point
- Will not freeze, even in high altitude applications.
- A true hydrophobic, insoluble in water. Corrosion Zero displaces water so well that treated electric motors can run submerged!
- Eliminates both surface static electricity and corona.
- Eliminates both general and fretting corrosion.
Commonly used in: Electronic circuitry, components, circuit boards, electrical motors & fixtures, relays and terminals, pins, resistors, light fixtures, all mechanical close-tolerance components, firearms, hand tools, rocker panels, cutting fluids, electronic signs, computer repair, meter & instrumentation manufacturers, etc.
Also used by the following:
- Amusement Parks
- Coal Fire Plants
- Commercial Fishing Fleets (Electrical, Close Mechanical, Antennas)
- Electronic Components Manufacture
- Equipment Maintenance
- Fertilizer Plants
- General Manufacturing
- Harsh Condition Remote Communication Systems
- Household Maintenance
- Metal Fabricating
- Meter and Instrumentation Manufacture and Repair
- Oil Pipeline Meter Systems
- Petroleum Refineries
- Pulp Mills
- PVC Chemical Plants
- Recreational Boating (Both Electrical and Close Mechanical)
- Repair Facilities
- Salt Water Environments
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Unmanned Submersibles